Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week One...SUCCESS!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers this week! My first week back at work was amazing...so much better than I could have hoped. I have such peace of mind that Elli is being loved and cared for in my absence - Kelly and Ehrin were as great as I knew they would be. I received daily hour by hour reports from each of them which I loved! :)

Elli is such a big girl. She is rolling all over the place and moving all around. She's always been a terrific sleeper and continues to sleep through the night. We are starting to put her to bed earlier which makes me a little sad - a little less time with her in the evening but she is so tired by 9:00 now. Elli doesn't talk too much...unless she's talking to her daddy. For whatever reason Elli loves to talk back to Greg and he just cracks her up. She giggles and laughs when he uses his funny voices and tickles her. I've studied Greg and tried to copy him but don't have the same effect...apparently I'm just not nearly as funny. Elli's also grabbing and pulling things (e.g. my hair). She's really starting to control her arms and hands now.

I don't have any new pictures - I need to do better about this - I just wanted to thank you all for thinking about Greg, Elli and I. We had an amazing and very blessed week...and now Elli and I get to spend all day together tomorrow since I have Fridays off. I've been counting down for tomorrow all week and it came so quick.

1 comment:

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

YAY! Glad you had a good week! See you Sunday!