Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Sweet Pea

We had such a fun weekend. There are a ton of pictures included in this entry because Elli is finally starting to smile when the camera is on (or maybe we are getting better at snapping her smiles). Greg had his Fall Break so he was home on Thursday and Friday. I took a little time off on Thursday so we could go to the pumpkin patch. It looked like one of the last nice days for a while, so we wanted to take advantage of it. Elli was awesome the entire time and she looked so cute in her little pumpkin outfit. Grace wore this pumpkin outfit for her first Halloween.

Lots of smiles! :)




We also spent some fun time with family. Friday night and Saturday morning we spent with the Nicholsons. Elli loved playing with Papaw and Mamaw. Mamaw was even good enough to give Elli her much needed bath.

Then we went to my grandparents to show off our costumes...again, so much fun. Grace was a beautiful princess and Owen was a knight in shining armor. Aren't they so cute!?!? I call Elli 'sweet pea' all the time so when I saw this costume I just had to get it!!




We went to my cousin Kelly's for the second annual Halloween / chili get together. Elli was sweet pea-ed out by the end of the night!! :)



Elli's got such great grandparents! I love to see all of them with her...she loves them so much (and vice versa I do believe)!!




3 comments:

mi*chelle said...

Adorable. I can't wait!

Papa Kevin said...

She is the sweetest little sweet pea! Such a blessing! Love that little girl!

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

I think Elli is loved. We would love to get together sometime...let us know the next time you come to Kokomo.