Friday, September 5, 2008

Weigh-ins and giggles...

I took Elli to be weighed in this morning and she is officially at 10 lbs. Woo hoo...double digits! I've been tracking her weight gain for the last couple of weeks and she's been exactly where she should be. Yea! I finally feel like we can breath easy...it's been a struggle to get Elli to gain weight but this last month has felt so much easier...and Elli has a leg roll! Greg and I celebrated that leg roll! I keep telling her this is the one time in her life that thunder thighs and lots of rolls are quite adorable, but I respect the fact that she prefers a slim figure. Hopefully she has her daddy's metabolism.


I was raising holding Elli up and laughing today and she giggled at me. I kept doing it and she would give me a short laugh each time. She giggled a couple of weeks ago at Mamaw Sally. I loved it.


Here's a picture of Elli during her tummy time yesterday (which she pretty much hates...it's only second to when I read to her...unfortunately for her, I'm not going to stop doing either). It's hard to believe that she is going to be three months tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Teresa T said...

Hi Cari and Greg: Great idea! Love the pictures and blog, so proud of you, happy about wt. gain!
It will be piece of cake from here.
Look forward to more pics. Carisa and I want to come for visit real soon!
Love tt

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

It is official! You are now in the blogging world! This can become quite addicting...going from one blog to another to another... Elli is so precious and I can't wait for her to meet our son (I guess I can't wait to meet our son too!). Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Go COLTS!

Christine said...

She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!!

Todd and Micah said...

Congrats on the blog. It'll be great keeping up with you guys.

I'm excited for Elli's leg roll. Grace has quite a few of those and I love every single one :) It's hard to believe it's been three months already. Enjoy every moment because you're gonna turn around one day and she'll be walking across the floor. It goes toooo fast.

Hope you had fun at the Bears game on Sunday. We were completely jealous. Maybe some day we'll make it to a game.

Love you guys! Can't wait to see more pics.