Thursday, September 11, 2008

Elli's 3 Month Pictures

We took Elli to get her three month pictures on Monday morning. After a late night of screaming on our victorious Bears I wasn't sure I was ready for it...thankfully (I'm being very selfish here) my parents plans were cancelled and they came to offer me moral support. Unfortunately, the pictures ended up being when she should have been napping and she was super sleepy and then super mad about it. Despite Elli's not so happy mood I think we got some really great pictures. I am a tad bit biased, I do realize this.

If you are interested in seeing the pictures I'm hoping you'll be able to log-in using the following information...

To get started, click below and enter your Customer Name (Carrie Nicholson):https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0567102541JCP or go to http://www.smilesbywire.com/ and enter the following:Customer Name: Carrie Nicholson
Access Code: LTPP0567102541JCP

You'll note that you have to spell my first name wrong in order to get in to the site. Let me know what you think! I will have the pictures on September 20th so I'll be passing them out in the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Aaron and Jen Roth said...

CARI!! Elli is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures. We need to get together sometime soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen Roth

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

Love the pictures. Good Luck deciding! I love how she is sleeping in half of them... :)