Monday, January 12, 2009

Revised: It All Started at Aunt Ehrins!

After Ehrin saw the last blog entry she told me this morning that something happened last week that I should know about. She started getting a little teary eyed and mentioned that she didn't tell me because she was hoping that Elli would do it in my presence. A little history: Ehrin and I have had the conversation about one of the hardest thing in leaving Elli each day is the fear that I'll not be there for one of her 'firsts'. Anyway, to make a long story short Elli said MAMA on Thursday!!! :) She's not done it again...so far she just loves any and all word starting with B, but I am so excited that she started with MAMA!! She's the most amazing blessing!!!

1 comment:

hillwamp said...

Wow, just doesn't seem she is big enough to be talking yet!
Sally told me she is a bouncing and jumping!
She is precious!
Loveya,
Aunt Pam
KEEP WARM!