Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Decade...and Loving It!!

Elli with one of her BFF's. I love this picture of Addie and Elli being silly and cracking themselves up!
Easter pictures!


My wonderful husband and loving daughter traveled to Florida with me last week to celebrate (1) some much, much, much needed time away and (2) my 30th birthday. We spent all five days with Grandma and Grand Dad Roach. They were fabulous hosts. Our time was quite amazing! Here are some of the pictures from hanging out, to deep sea fishing to swimming and the beach (which was Elli's FAVORITE part).

Elli did great on the flights and enjoyed looking out the airplane and especially watching airplanes at the airport (not to mention the moving walkways within the airport). She is starting to carry on conversations and has a huge personality. She is learning to scream and seems to enjoy testing Greg and I quite a lot. She is quick to smile and loves being chased and playing games. Just when I thought we couldn't be having any more fun...we totally are! :) I am so incredibly blessed by my family and by the amazing 30 years I've had!












1 comment:

The Moons said...

Who is the grown up girl in these pictures? I can't believe how much she looks like a "little kid"! She is too adorable and you can tell from her awesome smiles she loves her mommy and daddy!!! What a happy little girl!