Saturday, April 11, 2009

So much to say!

So much has happened since I last posted that this blog could very well end up being a long one. I'm going to try and condense as much as possible and let our pictures do the talking. I'll start with newest news...

Below are pictures from the Easter Egg hunt today at my sister's housing division. Grace was able to get a lot of eggs and Elli and Owen were both very interested post-hunt.



Elli's first apple...thanks for sharing, Grace!


I love being an aunt and because I'm such a nerd I took a picture of Elli, Addie and Owen's FIRST Easter basket from me (and Grace's is in there too). I love having an excuse to spoil them!




My in-laws (a.k.a. Mamaw and Papaw, Aunt Sara and Addie) came to spend time with Elli this week. She obviously had a great time (look at that smile!!) trying to keep up with Addie and eating McDonald's french fries with Papaw! :)



Vegas was awesome. My dad played the part of baby whisperer and helped us to get Elli to nap and sleep at night (which was the only down side of the whole trip...she hated every part about her crib and sleeping). Apart from the sleep issue Elli was really great. Syd and Katie are awesome travel buddies and my parents were an amazing help!












    Other Notables:

  • Hanging out with the Geary's. Elli had as much fun as we did and stayed up WAY past her bedtime!



I didn't have the camera in hand fast enough, but at one point Elli was standing up underneath her exersaucer so the leg holes were above her head and all we could see were her legs. It was hilarious.


Elli and I are helping watch our buddy Daniel on Fridays for the next couple weeks. Our first Friday was a success - he is the best baby! It's a good lesson for Elli to learn how to share!

Elli LOVES her daddy's spaghetti. By far her favorite food right now. Not sure how it got on her forehead, but I guess that just adds to the fun of it! :

Elli's pointing, drinking from a straw and I'm pretty sure she said ball when we were in Vegas! :)

Her shirt says "MOST LIKELY TO CHANGE THE WORLD." It's one of my favorites! :)


2 comments:

hillwamp said...

Wow she sure is growing! Love the pictures of Papaw and her at McDonald's and hearing how she ate alot of Adi's french fries too! Ha, she sure is beautiful!

Lee Ann said...

I think she said "Grandma" too.